Sweepers Are AQMD Certified
For many of your customers, your parking lot is the first impression your business makes. That’s why it’s important that you maintain its appearance – you never get a second chance! Moreover, it’s important to have a safe working environment that will not flood or create unwanted headaches should its maintenance be left unattended for too long.
Not only does a regular cleaning schedule extend the life of your painted markings and paved surfaces, saving you money on costly repairs, it’s also good for the environment. Runoff from parking lots and construction sites can contribute significantly to the amount of pollutants entering our waters, and regular sweeping reduces this.
Parking Lot Maintenance and Construction Site Sweeping
To maintain your parking lots and construction sites, Valley Power Sweep offers power sweeping. Vancouver businesses, no matter how big or small, can benefit from power sweeping services. Below are some of the ways our sweeper helps your business:
- Cleans up to 25,000 Sq. Ft. of Surface Per Hour to Get the Job Done Quickly and with Minimal or No Disturbance in Your Day-to-Day Operations
- Controls Dust While in Operation with Filtration System
- Sweeps Hard-to-Reach Locations with Side Brush
- Removes All Weeds from Building Edges, Sidewalks and Curbs
- Scrapes Deposits of Compacted Mud
- Clears Off Debris from Sidewalks, Building Entrances, Blacktops and Other Surfaces
Regenerative Air SweepersAll of our Schwarze regenerative air sweepers are AQMD certified and can pick up particles as small as 10 micrometers ensuring clean return air on the job. This means a clean surface and clean air at your business.
- Building Entrances
- Loading Docks
- Production Plants